We’ve listened to your feedback and made a few changes to bring you more sessions and more in-club prizes. It’s the bingo you know and love, but better.
Breakfast Bingo 10:30am
Roll up, roll up, get your day off to a great start with 14 pages of touchpad bingo, a cheeky sausage or bacon roll and a tea or coffee.
Lunch Club 12pm (12:30pm on Sunday)
Take a bite, cross your fingers tight, and enjoy 8 pages of lunchtime paper bingo with 25% of all food.
Afternoon Main Event 1:15pm (1:45pm on Sunday)
12 terrific touchpad or paper pages packed with bonuses and chances to win jackpots. Get ready to shout b-b-bingo!
Big Bite Bingo 6pm
Dig into 10 pages of touchpad bingo and enjoy 25% off all food to make the session event tastier.
Evening Main Event 7pm
Buckle up for 15 pages of brilliant bingo bursting with our new NHS charity games, chances to win jackpots and bonuses on paper or touchpad.
- Double Number - Win bonus prize money if you call full house 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88.
- NHS lucky stars - Do your bit by just playing bingo! We'll donate 5p from every paper book or touchpad package to the NHS. Win the Lucky Star progressive jackpot by calling full house on a Lucky Star number.
- Pots of Gold - Win one of our four jackpots that keep growing until they're won! You'll see a Pot of Gold icon on some numbers on your bingo tickets and to win, all you have to do is call house on one of these numbers.
- National Game - Your chance to win an in-club prize and the £100, £1,000 or £50,000 national jackpot.
- Community Prize money - To give you great prize money we sometimes join up with other, similar sized, Buzz bingo clubs.
What you need to know
- You can buy your paper tickets at Bingo Sales where there’s a new, socially distanced, paper queue just for our paper bingo players.
- Remember, you can buy your touchpad tickets on your touchpad, meaning there’s no need to queue! Download the Bingo Buddy app and you can top up your account from your seat too. There will be a dedicated queue for electronic bingo players- just in case you want to pay in person.
- We’ve increased the contactless limit to £45, making it quicker and easier for you to buy your bingo tickets, but no worries if you need to use cash.